Pages

MENU

Christian, Agnostic, Hindu, Buddhist Let us return to the God who created the universe and its contents do not Become residents of Hell siksanya how incredibly poignant as his word in the Qur'an: (An-Nisa: 56) Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

Say :

1. Asyhadu An-Laa Ilâha Illallâh,
2. wa Asyhadu Anna Muhammadar Rasulullâh

Be ISLAM Al-Quran and As-Sunnah ( Sunni )
﴾ Ali Imran:85 ﴿
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. Read More

Translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Killington: Join In Anti-Islam Army, Finally Adrift By Al Quran






Ibrahim Killington , originally wanted to join the army to fight against Islam , but then her adrift by the Quran and Islam !
Here is the story of a British Muslim convert . Starting from a desire to study paganism and " even " intend joined the army to fight against Islam , but was finally able to find light and guidance of Islam , the following story :
My name is Ibrahim Killington .
Before I headed to Islam , my life is really focused on the drink ( get drunk ) , drugs ( marijuana , narcotics , Ecstasy ) , and sheer fun .
The whole purpose of my life just to have fun , laugh , and do nothing else but having fun , perhaps to death , and hanging out with people who have the same habits , and of course that does not make themselves into better and better .
My first experience of Islam is to know when the attacks of 9 /11. ( Watch our video is also on the video , video - One of the best - provide evidence , " Conspiracy WTC tragedy and evidence do the" insiders " themselves ) .
I remember I was very young at that time , I was not fully aware of what was going on . In fact , I ran into my friends after seeing the news reports , and I told them that the " Tourist " ( one pronunciation = people who travel / holiday home to a place ) has declared war against the United States .. because I had never heard of before terrorists .
And when the war was going on, I see more and more information about the war in Afghanistan , I began to understand that those " who fought it " was Muslim . Muslims commit horrible atrocities around the world , so he is constantly in the " bombardment " ( = repeatedly ) at Boost by media . I started to really hate Muslims . I even tried to join the army sebayak three times in order to be able to go there ( Afghanistan ) , and kill many Muslims as I could , as part of the state to defend and protect and provide security for my family . I think at that time they are big evil world .
Discovering Islam
I later began to hear more about Islam , the last time I applied for the army , I came to the radio station , at that time I was listening to the radio , which revealed about conspiracy theories , and the like . The radio station was talking about a war on terror and on the life of Prophet Muhammad ( shollallahu alaihi wa sallam ) .
It really does not make sense to me , how people 's " trust " and " follow " the Prophet , after I heard about all sorts of " evil things" ( evil things ) that " they say " about him . So , I began to question what was believed to be Muslim at the time, and ' when even then ' I was interested to find out the religious stuff ..
At the moment I am looking for Norse Mythology , ( belief in the myths , legends and supernatural powers ) , and Paganism ( the worship of idols ) , One of my friends told me before I decided to study paganism it helps me see the other spiritual teachings .
Therefore , to be thought about for me to find information about Muslims on the Internet . I think one of the first Muslims that I see on the Internet is Baba Ali ( Muslim convert , making Islamic movies that aired on " Islam Channel " UK ) .
He broke the stereotypes about Muslim to me . I was surprised that this guy funny ( not cold-blooded ) and a calm demeanor . He did not like what " they " allege about Muslims from what I've heard .
To satisfy my thirst to Islam , I decided to borrow the Quran from my college ( campus ) . When I hold it , I thought it was a " terrorist Handbook , " in gemgaman me , and I worry that the agency MI5 ( British secret agent ) will come to arrest me . I decided to make a quick exit from the library and bring home the Qur'an that I borrowed .
But once I started to read the Qur'an ( translation ) , " .. it hit me immediately" , it hit me , .. and I can not stop to not read it it really plunged deep into my heart . ; When I read the letters that exist in the Qur'an, I accidentally read about people in hell who drink boiling water so that the situation is burn the throat them . Reading this , my heart trembled , as if I could feel my throat burning , and I could feel how real it is , so I decided I had to change .
In an effort to change , the first thing I did was I went to the mosque , I spent the whole day there with reading . My mother even called in the evening and asked where I was all day . I said " I was in the mosque ! ... "
With Mother shocked I say , " No, you can not be in the mosque , you're a Christian . Christians do not go to the mosque . "
My mother was very surprised and very confident that I would be down a bad road .
My mother's reaction was reasonable , ( considering the incessant media in performing negative stereotypes of Islam " war on terror " ) . but after some time , he began to accept it . She cried a lot . I'm not too sure why she was crying , I think he felt I was taught to reject all that to me over the years.
Many people say that when they find Islam , as if they had come home original . And that's the feeling I get . I was in my past is not true , when it is not who I really am . And this is now my true self . ! I became self better after I converted to Islam .
And my advice to other people ( non-Muslims ) are thinking / doubting Islam , Do not look only on the internet to find out, but datangilah to the mosque and talk to people who have knowledge about it . because there is a lot of propaganda and slanders of anti- Islam websites that are not true . and if you do not know anything about Islam . You will find it hard to judge what is right and what is lies . So much better to talk to someone who understands and knowledgeable .
And do not be afraid of what your family will think ; many people even my own at first worried about what my parents would think , but after converting to Islam . I just hope the best for both parents . that they would follow in my footsteps to immediately embraced Islam .

No comments:

Post a Comment