Pages

MENU

Christian, Agnostic, Hindu, Buddhist Let us return to the God who created the universe and its contents do not Become residents of Hell siksanya how incredibly poignant as his word in the Qur'an: (An-Nisa: 56) Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

Say :

1. Asyhadu An-Laa Ilâha Illallâh,
2. wa Asyhadu Anna Muhammadar Rasulullâh

Be ISLAM Al-Quran and As-Sunnah ( Sunni )
﴾ Ali Imran:85 ﴿
And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. Read More

Translate

Thursday 26 September 2013

Once in Islam, Muhammad Ali Aware He's not "The Greatest"

YEAR whatever you were born , if you are fond of boxing , Muhammad Ali's name will never be strangers . Ali , the boxing world is considered as a great figure because of the attitude and achievements in the ring . But most make it so famous is because he is a Muslim . Or exactly when he decided to become a Muslim .
Prior to Islam , Ali dubbed himself " The Greatest " because he is the best boxer of his time . Even sports observers acknowledge as the best boxer of the century . Boxing history has never known her as soon as boxers . He competed with agile in the ring and knocked out his opponent , he announced proudly , " I am the greatest " .
However, after converting to Islam , he threw this nickname , because it is not aware that there is only one of the largest in the universe .
Mercelus born with the name Cassius Clay , after converting to Islam , he changed his name to Muhammad Ali Clay .
Here is his explanation as to Islam .
" I was born in Kentucky , United States . Area known as the typical fried chicken that bears his name , which is also famous for its strong ethnic differences .
Since childhood I 've felt the difference in treatment is because I am brown-skinned . Perhaps this is what inspired me to learn boxing in order to avenge the evil treatment of my friends are white . And because I have the talent and the strong muscles making it easier path.
When it has not turned 20 years , I 've won the heavyweight match at the 1960 Rome Olympics .
Only a few years later I won the world heavyweight champion from Sony Le Stone in the short fight , because just a few minutes I managed to become world champion . And among the boisterous applause of the supporters and flashes the camera equipment , I stood in front of millions of spectators around the ring and Islamic TV cameras , say two sentences creed and change my name to Muhammad Ali Clay . To start a new war against evil is keeping announced to Islamization me this easy .
My move to the religion of Islam is a natural thing and in harmony with nature - nature that God created for man . My return to the nature of truth takes many years to think , this started in 1960, when a Muslim friend to accompany me to go to the mosque to listen to lectures about Islam . When listening to a lecture , I felt the call of truth shines from within my soul , menyeruku to reach it , the truth of the nature of God , religion and creatures .
My faith journey lasted many years in the form of comparisons between Islam and AD , sebutah tough journey , because the people around me to stop me , damaged my community conditions , truth and falsehood mingle , coupled with the doctrine of the church that describes the state of the Muslims are weak and backward as a result of the teachings of Islam itself .
But God gave me instructions , and light the way my choices so that I can distinguish between the reality of Muslims today with the eternal nature of Islam . I believe that Islam brings happiness for all people . Not discriminate against skin color , ethnicity and race , all equal before Allah Almighty . The main thing is with their Lord is the most pious . I believe in being located in front of a truth that can not be derived from humans .
I compared the doctrine of the Trinity with the teachings of Monotheism in Islam . I feel that Islam is more rational . Since there may be three of nature's God arranged neatly like this . It's an impossible thing happen and will not satisfy a reasonable person and would think .
I felt how the Muslims respect Jesus U.S. and his mother . Put them on an equal footing . It only exists in Islam or Christianity is still pure , while that which is spoken by the pastor and the pastor is a lie .
I read the translation of the Qur'an , and I grew convinced that Islam is the religion of truth that may not be made by humans . I tried to join the Muslim community and I have found them with a good temperament , tolerance and mutual guiding . It is not as long as I get to hang out with Christian people who only see the color of my skin and not my personality . " [ Islampos / agus w . penamedia ]

No comments:

Post a Comment